ESC to Introduce New ACA-Compliant Bronze Plan, Enhanced Technologies
Essential StaffCARE’s new fully-insured, ACA-Compliant Bronze Plan, designed to replace the Minimum Value Plan grandfathered through 2015, will debut in late Spring 2015 at Staffing Law.
Replacing the Minimum Value Plan that is grandfathered through 2015, the ESC Bronze is true major medical coverage with full in-patient hospitalization benefits, along with many other features designed to ensure ACA compliance. Following ASA’s Staffing Law Conference next month, you can expect:
- Proposal packages with full details on the ESC Bronze plan roll-out
- Updates to our industry-leading MEC and Indemnity products
- Enhanced administrative and compliance tools, and
- Leading edge technological advances to make your life easier and your business more profitable.
Thanks to your support and confidence, we’re pleased that ESC has again been recognized with the top 2014 performance awards by the insurance and staffing industries for exceptional professional knowledge and outstanding client service:
- The NAHU Soaring Eagle Award – the National Association of Health Underwriters’ highest honor in health insurance
- MDRT’s Top of the Table Award – the highest honor in life insurance from the premier association of financial professionals
- 500/5000 Honor Roll – five-time honoree among America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
- ASA Corporate Partner – for over a decade, ESC has been an ASA partner at the highest level, helping to advance the interests and needs of the Staffing Industry.
Today, the only certainty in our shared industry is one of constant, almost revolutionary change. Thank you for your partnership and support in 2014. We look forward to serving you long into the future – and making 2015 your best year ever.
About Essential StaffCARE
Essential StaffCARE is the leading provider of ACA-compliant health plan and supplemental employee benefits to the Staffing Industry. Serving over 1,500 staffing company clients and enrolling over 750,000 temporary employees annually, ESC offers ACA-compliant MEC plans, fully insured Major Medical plans, supplemental Fixed Indemnity plans, and comprehensive audit and enrollment technology solutions. ESC is an American Staffing Association (ASA) Industry Partner, and an award-winning member of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU). Visit us at www.EssentialStaffCARE.com or email Sales@EssentialStaffCARE.com for more details.