Essential StaffCARE is proud to offer
the ESC Minimum Value Major Medical Plan —
our fully-insured, ACA-Compliant true major medical plan designed to meet the needs of the staffing industry —
along with a self-funded Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC)
and Fixed Indemnity Medical solutions.
ESC Minimum Value Major Medical Plan
The ESC Minimum Value Major Medical Plan provides full in-patient hospitalization benefits to ensure ACA compliance, and replaces first-generation Minimum Value Plans grandfathered through 2015. As the national leader for more than a decade in the staffing industry, only ESC has the size, expertise and scope of business to be able to offer a true Minimum Value Major Medical Plan plan to the staffing industry.
- No minimum enrollment/participation
- Eliminates (A) tax for employers
- Employer contribution optional to eliminate or manage (B) Tax
- Electronic or paper enrollment
- Enhanced technology solutions and award-winning administrative support
ESC Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC)
The ESC self-funded Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan is ERISA qualified plans covering ACA required wellness and preventative coverages. The MEC plan is completely voluntary with no required employer contribution and may eliminate the $2,000 (A) employer penalty.
ESC Fixed Indemnity Medical
Over our 20+ year history, more than 2,450 staffing companies across America offered the ESC Fixed Indemnity Medical Plan to help employees who need help the most – those unable to afford high premiums, deductibles and co-pays of traditional major medical insurance plans. The ESC Fixed Indemnity Medical Plan offers many benefits including:
*Please note: ESC Indemnity plans do not include prescription benefits in California.
- No deductible, no co-pay, first-day coverage, no pre-existing limitation clauses
- In and out of benefit status – skip a premium payment when off assignment
- In-patient and out-patient surgery benefits, plus daily room and board
- Coverage for doctor office visits
- Cover the majority of an average employee’s day-to-day medical expenses*
- Excepted benefits protected from constantly changing ACA regulations
- Does not impact an employee’s ability to receive valuable ACA subsidies
- Utilizes one of America’s largest and most respected PPO Networks – First Health Network
- Optional Vision, Dental, Life, and Short Term Disability benefits